1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it.

1920x1080 Material ou Metro Graphics/Images

Discussion in 'REQ > Graphics' started by Linces, Jan 4, 2018.

1. Linces

Linces Registered User

Guys, i need pictures of pets, farms, clouds, emails, etc. But it would have to be in the material style or metro, and the images need to be 1024x800 or larger.

I know it's very specific, can I find such things?

2. Challenger

Challenger is a Trusted Warez PosterChallenger Three Eyed Raven Staff Member Administrator DEV Guild Reverser

Not quite sure what you mean, point to an example of a style / expected style.

Linces likes this.
  3. Magni The Bison

Magni The Bison is a Trusted Warez PosterMagni The Bison Honorary Member Honorary Member V.I.P DEV Guild Reverser

Hoi,
    Never seen "material" or "metro" style stuff like you requested but I'm giving a shot about your thought and I think you may want "flat" style..
    As example in this ;

[​IMG]

If not, please enlight us about your request with some samples (even low res fine).

Challenger and Linces like this.
  4. Linces

Linces Registered User

Example:

I have a image representing a farm/plantation, like this:

First

[​IMG]

But i need a imagem like this:

Second

[​IMG]

I need a image with "design" more like the second example, but large like a first example.

Booth representing the same "idea", but the second is more standarized.

to standardize my site

5. Linces

Linces Registered User

Another example, i have a cloud image:

[​IMG]

But i need, like this:

[​IMG]

But larger... And so on, if i have a source in .png, maybe(just maybe) i can modify size without loss quality.

6. Magni The Bison

Magni The Bison is a Trusted Warez PosterMagni The Bison Honorary Member Honorary Member V.I.P DEV Guild Reverser

I see.
    Well, I think "material" nor "metro" is right keyword for that. You should check "vector" and "minimalist" for that kind of stuff..

Challenger likes this.
  7. Magni The Bison

Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Linces and Challenger like this.