About piracy

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by arcano, Feb 27, 2019.

Tags:
  1. lonewolf000

lonewolf000 Registered User

So i just caught someone selling software with cracked components from here. those members leaking contents from here outside. :mad:

2. omidsolo

omidsolo Making B4A Work 4U DEV Guild Reverser

I've always seen the term "don't make money with warez" but never could imagine how's that possible, who pays for the cracked software, how can you convince someone to pay for warez?!
    * Last year a Chinese friend of mine purchased a Windows 10 Enterprise license for me from a Chinese online store for 5 RMB !!! I installed a genuine Windows copy and the serial just got activated online! So I never found what happened, that couldn't be fake but why 5 RMB ?! (0.73 USD) !!!

3. lonewolf000

Exactly. I would never buy warez. If i'm going to pay, i'll just pay for the real
    thing.

4. lonewolf000

Everything i downloaded from here never got used commercially and never shared to anyone.

The problem is, that is not always the case.

5. WarezNet

WarezNet Registered User

Tell me how piracy ruined mobile games and applications. It didn't that was greed they don't want to sell you the thing for 10 bucks when they can sell you gems for 100$; Id be far more worried about the same kind of rubbish leaking into windows applications and games