Patch App Builder 2018.120 Multilingual

Discussion in 'Web Development and Templates' started by TechLord, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Te

TechLord Registered User

[​IMG]

App Builder 2018.120 Multilingual | File Size: 14.6 MB

Complete suite to create HTML5 and hybrid mobile applications.
    Visual designer
    App Builder provide us with dozens of visual and non visual controls we can simply drop it in the application's designer. Timers, HTTP Clients, Text Inputs, Push Buttons and many more controls ready to use.

Based in actions
    You no need to know Javascript to create applications. App Builder scripting is based in visual assisted actions that we can use to do whatever we wanted. Hundreds of actions are available out of the box.

Fully extensible
    App Builder's applications can be extended in many ways. We can use Javascript in addition to the action's based script. We can develop and use third party App Builder's Javascript plugins and also Apache Cordova™ plugins.

Whats New:
    * The IdleStart app's event is not been fired when expected due to an bug in the App Builder compiler. This has been fixed and now the IdleStart event is fired when expected.

HOMEPAGE
    Code:
    https://www.davidesperalta.com
    Download:
    Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]
    No mirrors please

MrMat, rapid2005, tib61 and 9 others like this.
  2. Wonderman

Wonderman is a Trusted Warez PosterWonderman DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

So that we will know if it is your own release so that we could recognise and appreciate it.

pitoloko and TechLord like this.
  3. Te

TechLord Registered User

I'd stated "No Mirrors" :)
    I'd gone through the rules once again and nowhere does it say that one can say "No mirrors" only for their own cracks.
    In fact I can see quite a lot of threads where the OPs has mentioned "No mirrors" when they did not crack the software themselves..

Unless the admins say that stating "nomirrors" is not allowed unless the cracks are made by OP themselves, then I could potentially add mirrors to quite a lotof the existing threads .. :D

Have a nice day

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    pitoloko likes this.
  4. Te

TechLord Registered User

I started off with solving shareware crack requests many, many years ago, but for the past few years I crack and publish only software with complex protections, including dongles. Many a time I also make it a point to release a tutorial showing how it is done.

Veterans ( and I mean REAL veterans) know my work and they do have access to it on almost a weekly basis. If anyone does not know/has not seen my tuts etc then it maybe that they were never given access to the VIP sections of certain forums where I do the sharing.

In fact my general criteria to decide whether a software/protection is even worth spending time on, is to see if anyone would be able to crack/release it first. So I just wait for a few days to see if the crack request would be solved.

When I see that no one is able to solve it, then only I step in. One of the limiting factors for me is time. As I manage my company in SiliconValley, I simply do not have the time to work on simple stuff unless and until I find it a real challenge.

After creating the tuts/releases, I only (in general) release it private sections of certain forums where I have control to decide who can access and who does not.

Because otherwise, someone would just simply post another mirror despite our requests not to, just in exchange for a few reps. :(

I will be sharing valuable original material here in this forum at a later date when I can be sure that everyone would be respecting my wishes not to take it our of the forum and/or create mirrors.

Cheers :)

pitoloko likes this.
  5. Markat

Markat is a Trusted Warez PosterMarkat P.I.T.A. Staff Member Administrator B4A Designer

The rules should be clarified a bit better and we will work on that. (Someone PM me, I'm old and need the reminder.)

1. If it is your software and you own it, you may add No Mirrors.
    2. If you cracked it, you can add No Mirrors. (If it is mirrored, report it.)

If you see anyone adding No Mirrors to common links, report them because all they are doing is selling links for money.

Thank you and I hope this helps.

6. Te

TechLord Registered User

Thank you, just so that everyone knows, I do not make a single cent from any of the links that I'd posted (Rapigator etc included) as they are not mine.
    As advised here I just get the links from other sources and add them to this forum.

Of course, this is not for my credit or anything. The system here is that we need to get "likes" in order to download, and since even in the rules it was clearly encouraged to post from other forums here, I am just doing so :)

Normally I would add a sentence like "Credits to xyz (original poster in the other fourm etc)" but since it is not allowed here, I am just pasting the links here :D

Generally speaking, it takes me around 5 minutes to hunt for a new release and then add a thread here. Whereas simply pasting a "mirror" to someone else's post hardly takes 30 seconds (since all I'd need to do would be to paste a link or two, rather than format and create an entire thread) :D That is the reason why I was adding that "No mirrors please" to every thread of mine.

Since you'd clarified that its okay to post mirrors when the OP is not the owner of the software/crack, I understand that we can do so in future :)

Thank you :)

pitoloko and Markat like this.
  7. Dean213

Dean213 Registered User

I did not realize that the fix that I posted was a mirror of the fix that you posted, in form and specification. Your take on this issue will definitely be a contentious one because it is impractical, alternatively, impossible to know exactly who has made the fix when the OP does not state same. In my opinion your stance on this issue is indeed as a result of the loop-hole in the rules here but I respect the fact that you thought of it. :)

Last edited: Sep 23, 2018
    pitoloko likes this.
  8. Dean213

Dean213 Registered User

App Builder 2018.120 Portable by JooSeng
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

rapid2005, tib61, pitoloko and 3 others like this.
  9. Te

TechLord Registered User

@Dean213 : I'm just trying to get the likes to satisfy the requirements for some of the stuff. Otherwise I would not really care if anyone posts mirrors. In fact I would appreciate it :)

In any case, thank you for the mirrors and portable by Joo Seng. :D

Cheers

pitoloko and Dean213 like this.
  10. Dean213

Dean213 Registered User

No worries buddy. I definitely appreciate your work :)

11. Wonderman

Wonderman is a Trusted Warez PosterWonderman DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

To cut the long story short. The patch is not your work therefore you can not say no mirrors and you have to acknowledge the cracker.

pitoloko likes this.
  12. Te

TechLord Registered User

No, the point is that there was no rules preventing us to say "No Mirrors" for cracks belonging to others so far.

@Markat had clarified and confirmed that yesterday. As advised by him yesterday, we continue to follow his advice to post mirrors as needed, even till he officiates the new rule.

Since @Markat had now stated yesterday that we can post mirrors regardless of the OP's wish (unless it's the OPs original work) it would save me a great deal of time to just simply post mirrors in existing threads instead of spending 5 minutes creating a whole new one :D

Again, cutting the long story short, now I do not care anymore if anyone posts miirrors for my threads unless the cracks had been created by me, in which case I would be explicitly stating No Mirrors. :D

Cheers

obeng, Markat and pitoloko like this.
  13. Youpi

Youpi is a Trusted Warez PosterYoupi Honorary Member Honorary Member DEV Guild

App_Builder-2018.120 Repack FULL
    Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

obeng, kasparov225, Markat and 2 others like this.
  14. Markat

Markat is a Trusted Warez PosterMarkat P.I.T.A. Staff Member Administrator B4A Designer

:emoji_anim_big_grin:I'm a female :emoji_anim_kissing_heart:

TechLord, RoOkiE JoeY and kasparov225 like this.
  15. Te

TechLord Registered User

Oops .. Sorry :emoji_anim_big_grin:

Markat likes this.