ASP.NET ZERO v6.3

Discussion in 'Scripts' started by Dutchovens, Dec 6, 2018 at 01:26.

1. Du

Dutchovens Registered User

Features:
    v6.3 (2018-11-20)
    • Added different Metronic layout support (demo2 and demo11)
    • Implemented Entity History view per entity.
    • Upgraded to ABP v4.0.2.
    • Bug fixes and enhancements.
    https://docs.aspnetzero.com/documents/zero/latest/Change-Logs#v6-2-2018-10-26

Disclaimer:
    I cannot guarantee this is a 100% pure copy of v6.3 since I found it on github, but each repo was only 1 commit.
    I have also decompiled Abp.AspNetZeroCore and Abp.AspNetZeroCore.Web and applied the license patches for them. I did not touch RAD.

Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

Last edited: Dec 6, 2018 at 17:22
  2. fr

fra84italia Registered User

For check it, open <source code>\angular\package.json and verify angular is 7.* version

hafei, Gusm86 and smalok like this.
  3. fr

Great it's a last version code
    but it's use mysql and not sql server

thanks
    Dutchovens

4. Du

Yeah, I forgot to mention it was setup for mysql. That was easy to fix by changing

builder.UseMySql
    to
    builder.UseSqlServer
    in aspnet-core\src\MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.EntityFrameworkCore\EntityFrameworkCore\AbpZeroTemplateDbContextConfigurer.cs

and

.Annotation("MySql:ValueGenerationStrategy", MySqlValueGenerationStrategy.IdentityColumn)
    to
    .Annotation("SqlServer:ValueGenerationStrategy", SqlServerValueGenerationStrategy.IdentityColumn)
    in aspnet-core\src\MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.EntityFrameworkCore\Migrations\20181204041126_init.cs

and adding the Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer nuget package.

Let me know if you find any other changes.

rfadown, fra84italia and smalok like this.
  5. fr

Yes. but localization not work :(

For fix it rename
    aspnet-core\src\MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.Core\Localization\BlueLight
    in
    aspnet-core\src\MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.Core\Localization\AbpZeroTemplate

and localize run now :)

rfadown, Dutchovens and smalok like this.
  6. fr

if you want to use PostgreSQL

in aspnet-core\src\MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.EntityFrameworkCore\EntityFrameworkCore\AbpZeroTemplateDbContextConfigurer.cs

builder.UseMySql
    to
    builder.UseNpgsql

In aspnet-core\src\MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.EntityFrameworkCore\Migrations\*.cs

.Annotation("MySql:ValueGenerationStrategy", MySqlValueGenerationStrategy.IdentityColumn)
    to
    .Annotation("Npgsql:ValueGenerationStrategy", NpgsqlValueGenerationStrategy.SerialColumn)

Run Update-Database

And PostgreSQL now work

Great post Dutchovens

7. Du

Awesome thanks. Updated the first post with this fix.

8. Du

Found version 6.3.1
    Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

9. pa

panic Registered User

Hi,
    I built projects Abp.AspNetZeroCore.Fixed and Abp.AspNetZeroCore.Web.Fixed. Then I renamed dll by removing the ".fixed" from filename, and overwritten dlls in .nuget folder [%USERPROFILE%\.nuget\packages\abp.aspnetzerocore\1.1.9\lib\] and [%USERPROFILE%\.nuget\packages\abp.aspnetzerocore.web\1.1.9\lib\]. Also, overwritten the 2 files in bin folder of [MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.Core] and [MyCompanyName.AbpZeroTemplate.Web.Core]. When I run I get below error:

Code:
    An error occurred while starting the application.
    FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Abp.AspNetZeroCore.Web, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
    System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, string codeBase, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, ref StackCrawlMark stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, bool throwOnFileNotFound, IntPtr ptrLoadContextBinder)

FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'Abp.AspNetZeroCore.Web, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. The system cannot find the file specified.
    System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, string codeBase, RuntimeAssembly locationHint, ref StackCrawlMark stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, bool throwOnFileNotFound, IntPtr ptrLoadContextBinder)
    System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.InternalLoadAssemblyName(AssemblyName assemblyRef, RuntimeAssembly reqAssembly, ref StackCrawlMark stackMark, IntPtr pPrivHostBinder, bool throwOnFileNotFound, IntPtr ptrLoadContextBinder)
    System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.ApplicationAssembliesProvider.GetLibraryAssemblies(DependencyContext dependencyContext, RuntimeLibrary runtimeLibrary)+MoveNext()
    System.Linq.Enumerable+SelectManySingleSelectorIterator<TSource, TResult>.MoveNext()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.ApplicationAssembliesProvider.ResolveFromDependencyContext(DependencyContext dependencyContext)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.ApplicationAssembliesProvider.ResolveAssemblies(Assembly entryAssembly)+MoveNext()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Mvc.ApplicationParts.ApplicationPartManager.PopulateDefaultParts(string entryAssemblyName)
    Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.MvcCoreServiceCollectionExtensions.GetApplicationPartManager(IServiceCollection services)
    Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.MvcCoreServiceCollectionExtensions.AddMvcCore(IServiceCollection services)
    Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.MvcServiceCollectionExtensions.AddMvc(IServiceCollection services)
    Microsoft.Extensions.DependencyInjection.MvcServiceCollectionExtensions.AddMvc(IServiceCollection services, Action<MvcOptions> setupAction)
    MyPropMan.Web.Startup.Startup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services) in Startup.cs
    -
                _hostingEnvironment = env;
            }
            public IServiceProvider ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
            {
                //MVC
                services.AddMvc(options =>
                {
                    options.Filters.Add(new AutoValidateAntiforgeryTokenAttribute());
                }).SetCompatibilityVersion(CompatibilityVersion.Version_2_1);
                var identityBuilder = IdentityRegistrar.Register(services);
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.ConventionBasedStartup.ConfigureServices(IServiceCollection services)
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.EnsureApplicationServices()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.Initialize()
    Microsoft.AspNetCore.Hosting.Internal.WebHost.BuildApplication()
    Is this the correct way to employee cracked dlls?

10. Du

I haven't been using the dlls directly. What I do is import the .Fixed projects into the solution and change the references from
    <PackageReference Include="Abp.AspNetZeroCore" Version="1.1.9" /> to <ProjectReference Include="..\Abp.AspNetZeroCore.Fixed\Abp.AspNetZeroCore.Fixed.csproj" /> in the .Core and .Web.Core csproj files.

I did just try the dll method you mentioned and to get it to work I had to rename the .Fixed projects back to their original names. Build Abp.AspNetZeroCore first and replace the dlls. Then fix the Abp.AspNetZeroCore.Web.csproj to reference <PackageReference Include="Abp.AspNetZeroCore" Version="1.1.9" /> instead of the project. Build that one and replace the dlls. After that I did a clean of the .Core and .Web.Core projects and was able to run the .Web.Host project.

smalok and panic like this.
  11. fr

Do not use directly project in code or edit code in debug not work :)
    Reference Dll's directly

smalok likes this.