1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it.

Bitcoin Wallet

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by A. B., Apr 29, 2016.

1. A. B.

A. B. is a Trusted Warez PosterA. B. #@Born by Choice!@# Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild

Bitcoin Wallet

Is anyone using Bitcoin as his/her online transaction.

I need suggestions (from those who used or experience them) about their service and benefits. I didn't do it before so I am little hesitate to choose.

any guidance and experience is highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

2. ur

urena10 Registered User

yes i am using bitcoin for almost 2 years. The digital currency is good and very anonymous as you don't need to pay monthly fees of any kind your identity keeps secure but its price variate from time to time . you can create your free wallet online or offline using different online services and can keep it on your computer too.

i use MultiBit Desktop Bitcoin wallet. in order to create and keep your wallet online you can use this https://blockchain.info/wallet provides very good security.

if you use Multibit Desktop client you have to synchronize your wallet on weekly basis otherwise it take much time to synchronize which is cumbersome often, if you access it after a long period of time . you can buy and sell bitcoin using localbitcoins.com

3. A. B.

A. B. is a Trusted Warez PosterA. B. #@Born by Choice!@# Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild

Thanks urena10,

I am will read it today.. are you using it on individual capacity or as business purpose. The reason for asking is If I want to use it for business purpose is it good or not...?

4. Hiram

Hiram Registered User

I am now trying to do as much transactions as I can in bitcoins. In my country it takes forever and a day (exactly 8 business days) to get the money from a client overseas via Paypal into my bank cleared. There are other options like Moneygram and Wire but they all, including Paypal takes long or charge a massive fee. With Bitcoin you have the bitcoins you agreed upon immediately and can then use a Bitcoin Exchange of your choice or something like www.localbitcoins.com (very reliable) to get it into your bank or even use Bitcoin ATMS etc. Some people leave it so it can grow - I cannot vouch that this will always be the case, but for a quick transaction, yea go for it - totally.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016