1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it.

Can someone willing help me get George R.R. Martin's audiobook collection?

Discussion in 'REQ > Others' started by LX7, Sep 28, 2017.

1. LX7

LX7 Registered User

I got uploadrocket links, the whole thing is almost 24GB and I'm on a 6GB, soon to be 2GB, monthly data plan for the next few months.

If anybody is willing to help me get these archived on 1fichier or MEGA so that I can get them before the links expire.

I'm willing to help out with direct download links for each uploadrocket link so that the one willing to help can just add them to IDM and download away.

I'd do it myself by remote uploading to 1f but for some season it and many other remote uploaders (various leeches, ul.to, openload, pcloud) fail to obtain the files completely, most likely due to the remote uploaders not having resume capability. Hence why I need someone with access to a unmetered hard line and to make use of IDM when connections get terminated prematurely.

If anyone is interested, let me know.

Markat likes this.
  2. bl

bleggle Registered User

Have you considered just grabbing the torrents from MaM, I can't see anything of that size but they have the audiobooks there.

3. di

dimsum Registered User

Latte likes this.