1. Important Notice: ALWAYS login to your account using Board4all.biz - we do not own or run any other websites so please make sure you are connected to our official domain, and that you see the secure connection padlock before entering your login details.

Component One updates / documentation

Discussion in 'News, Freeware, Open Source and Discussions' started by trifid, Mar 31, 2018.

1. trifid

trifid Registered User

Seeing the interest that there has been in the Apex True DBGrid, update that I posted a few days ago.

I though I should be extra nice, and supply the component one public download site.
    It was not an easy link to find. Do a reverse search of the url and you'll see that it's not included in any web pages.
    So I'm not sure if they have forgotten about it, or its for internal use only.
    Here you can find evaluation versions of all their software, documentation. Updates etc.

If they have forgotten about it, get in quick and get what you need, before they shut it down. As I'm sure they will notice the a sudden jump in downloads from the site.

I know this might count as free software, I'm not trying to post in the wrong forum.
    However the site has the complete Apex software portfolio (ActiveX) as well as their new .Net. But it's easier to get to their .Net stuff from the component one web page.

Anyway here is the link enjoy:

http://download.componentone.com/pub/Legacy/

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2018
  2. jprizal

jprizal Registered User

It doesn't include serial? care to share serials for each component? thanks in advance...

3. ontryit

ontryit Registered User

Of course it didn't include serials, the above link provided by @trifid was an official link for retail installer.
    I think some of them's serial can be found in the internet, may be our friends here have those serials.