1. Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on our forum! - One person, one account. We have an automated detection system in place, you will be automatically banned or restricted with all Likes removed - no second chances!

DotNet Utility 7 in 1 By DFoX

Discussion in 'Reversing Tools' started by Deltafox, Jan 26, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Deltafox

Deltafox Registered User

DotNet Utility 7 in 1 By DFoX
    (Latest Versions Compiled at 07/Feb/2019)

[​IMG]

1) dnSpy_v6.0.3_x86_x64_Compiled_at_07_Feb_2019_By_DFoX.rar

(Note: Required .NET Runtime version is .NET Framework 4.7.2)

2) dnlib_v3.1.0.0_Compiled_at_07_Feb_2019_By_DFoX.rar

3) de4dot_x86_x64_v3.1.41592.3405_Compiled_at_07_Feb_2019_By_DFoX.rar

4) ConfuserEx_Dynamic_Unpacker_cawk_Compiled_at_07_Feb_2019_By_DFoX.rar

(Note: For Original ConfuserEx not modded)

5) ConfuserEx_Unpacker-2_cawk_Compiled_at_07_Feb_2019_By_DFoX.rar

(Note: Beta Version For Original ConfuserEx not modded)

6) Iced_v1.1.1.0_Compiled_at_07_Feb_2019_By_DFoX.rar

7) JitDasm_v1.0.0.0_Compiled_at_07_Feb_2019_By_DFoX.rar

Other info on GitHub of 0xd4d..
    https://github.com/0xd4d

UnHidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

Enjoy
    ..:: DeltaFoX ::..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2019
    CRC3232, J03L, draww and 134 others like this.
  2. Deltafox

Deltafox Registered User

My date error, sorry I do not know why I thought it was 5 o_O:p.. They were compiled by me on February 3 but this does not mean that all the files should have this date. Sometimes only a change in a portion of code maybe a dll or a reference is updated .. I compile New versions only when there was a new commit that I repeat does not go hand in hand with the dates of the files not all files are updated in a commit.

See here for date of latest commit https://github.com/0xd4d and tks for report...

Regards

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  3. Deltafox

Deltafox Registered User

All Release Update to 07_Feb_2019 plus 1 added on First Post (dnlib and iced dll Update) o_O

gvthakur, ontryit, smokey90 and 5 others like this.
  4. pitoloko

pitoloko Registered User

Just speculating but could be various things like to reward the effort of people who shares, or maybe to avoid a massive avalanche of leecher users, or just to increase the forum content, because if you want to download something "hidden" first you need to reach a likes count (sometimes a messages count), so first you need to create a new thread to upload something... and that restriction is a smart way to support and balance the forum content itself.

You can get 50 likes easy by publishing mirror downloads (except for very few threads on which mirror downloads are not allowed by the author).

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
  5. Markat

Markat is a Trusted Warez PosterMarkat P.I.T.A. Staff Member Administrator B4A Designer DEV Guild Board4all Friend

If you turned this into an AIO, links can be hidden. If they all came from github, it's open source and the links are not hidden.

fwhdannyster, pitoloko and smokey90 like this.
  6. draww

draww is a Trusted Warez Posterdraww ᴆᴙåωω ḀℓῑƐᴎ Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild Reverser

this belongs to freeware subsection. anyone can grab the souces from github and compile with latest VS. so nothing special imo.. I appreciate the effort though!

7. Deltafox

Deltafox Registered User

And who said that it must necessarily be special?
    You know how many users can not compile and will certainly find help in this?
    and then it is not just a compilation... :
    1) just after compiled each release is updated with the latest dll see dnlib and iced that in a recursive git download are not in the latest versions .. in some case need to change reference version..
    2) as in the case of ConfuserEx_Dynamic_Unpacker I have improved the code to manage it and have full compatibility and efficiency with the last one dnlb 3.1 instead v2.0..

Try yourself to compile all the releases as well as download from the git and then compare the crc2 of the dll with those posted here to realize it ..then I remember that nobody pays us, we earn nothing, in devoting time to do it and posting our releases for everyone ... it is simply a pleasure to share it in this wonderful community .. nothing more. Best Regards:)

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    pnta, smalok, samoray and 4 others like this.
  8. draww

draww is a Trusted Warez Posterdraww ᴆᴙåωω ḀℓῑƐᴎ Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild Reverser

no hard feelings, just reminding the rules.. I usually compile the tools when I have the sources and I still think anyone can compile. most of the github licenses ask you to contribute to the repo when you have some improvements of the code. hidden links are there to prevent easy takedowns & leeching :rolleyes:

pitoloko, Deltafox and Gary like this.
  9. Challenger

Challenger is a Trusted Warez PosterChallenger Three Eyed Raven Staff Member Administrator DEV Guild Reverser

Attitudes such as this is not necessary - the code is free and yes I agree not everyone can compile.. lets look at this another way... developer / publisher will not share warez as it would be hypocritical of them, but there is nothing stopping them jumping in and compiling free tools to gain likes - we have to prevent these kind of gateways in.. if we let one do it we will have a rush of many more... i dont want that.

If hiding is important, in such cases use HTC and use none (edit manually).

Stating none requires the person to be registered on the forum but does not require to hit like (because they are free).

UnHidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]
    so the start of the tag looks like this:
    Code:
    [HIDE-THANKSCOUNT=none]

pnta, Gary, draww and 3 others like this.
  10. Deltafox

Deltafox Registered User

Yes no problems ;) I used the tag just because I thought it was mandatory I did not think you could use [HIDE-THANKSCOUNT = none] .. Thanks for reporting

draww and ontryit like this.
  11. Deltafox

Deltafox Registered User

What attitude I think I have only answered in a completely educated way. I still put 50 which is automatic I have not set it manually because in the past another moderator had warned me that here in the forum is the. Minimum to insert. If it depended on me I would put it visible for everyone .. I have only compile and Improved some source free.

Do you want me to stop publishing them? Or just use tag none?

Best Regards :)

smalok and pitoloko like this.
  12. Challenger

Challenger is a Trusted Warez PosterChallenger Three Eyed Raven Staff Member Administrator DEV Guild Reverser

The reason it becomes an issue is for the reasons I explained above about publishers / developers. The minimum 50 is for commercial shares and not free shares, again I agree that not all has the ability or knowledge to compile which is why what you have done is very helpful. However, it does not change the fact that this can open the door to others following suit and getting free likes to report links and take them down.

This is not a attack on you, this is me (and the others) protecting the forum from a possible scenerio in the future. I have to also look at this from another angle - what you have done is given your own time to help others who can't do it themselves, which is why I never removed the likes from your post.

Helping others should get some thanks which is why I suggested the none param for the future and leaving it in an area with a like button - lets not forget that these are also reversing tools and really should be in that section - keeps things easier to find and that section has a like button.

Regardless of hide tags being present or not, I would like your thread just because of the time saving and help it gives.

Gary, Markat, draww and 4 others like this.
  13. Deltafox

Deltafox Registered User

Ok thanks for the clarification. Have a nice day.

draww and pitoloko like this.
  14. draww

yep, our admin well explained the situation as always. and thanks to you for your understanding also.. people here tend to like the posts they find useful. no matter the links are hidden or not. and anyone shares the knowledge and effort sure deserves the likes and reputation ;) have a nice day you too!

15. samoray

samoray Registered User

@Deltafox Tha+nk you for the share, I count on you on making new builds as they are commited.
    can you upload all those tools in one download link, please

16. pn

pnta Registered User

Hi bro DeltaFoX
    Please help me, remove the ispacked() in the compressor remover and recompile ConfuserEx_Unpacker-2

Source:
    Thank you so much.
    Have a nice day.
    Br.

---------
    P/S: If possible, please make video tut compile it

CyberKnight and pitoloko like this.