1. Account registrations are now currently closed - check back again soon.

Fast DL from Rapidgator.net and Uploaded.net

Discussion in 'HTTP and FTP links' started by Holunderbeere, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Holunderbeere

Holunderbeere Registered User

There is a new way to download full speed from Rapidgator.net and uploaded.to without paying a dime for it. In my experiments, sites like zevera.com / premiumlinkgenerator.com have never worked very well, they have dropouts, etc., and they still demand money for that. The problem with this is that you can complain to the operators, but what usually goes past the cross.

What I'm talking about is a service called Multifilemirror.com, which in some functions is similar to sites like Mirrorocreator.com. The big difference is in something called the leech function. Once you have registered there and have the access data for some free cloud services deposited, you can insert one / more Rapidgator links and click on download and now the file is uploaded from Rapidgator to your own pages, of which you then with max. Speed of each page can download without paying.

Before anyone comes with the argument that you get the download advertising, etc. - you take to download from Multifillemirror links the JDownloader and everything is fine.

Granted a detour but one that I think is worthwhile.

Latte likes this.
  2. oo

oorja Registered User

it really works well.
    A great workaround.
    Thanks a ton

3. Ja

JackBS Registered User

Site worked great for me man.

Thanks a lot.

4. sl

sle7en2k9 Registered User

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2018
  5. dinism

dinism is a Trusted Warez Posterdinism ☼☼☼☼☼ Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild

Latte likes this.
  6. Vj

Vjrock Registered User

Just to let you know now you can leech upto 1gb , and if using site only for leech purpose , click on uncheck all and select one good file hoster like cloudyfiles or uplod.io that support upto 1gb upload and gives good download speeds. Also Uploaded net is removed from file rehost.