1. Account registrations are now closed.

GPS Navigation & Offline Maps Sygic v17.4.11

Discussion in 'GPS Navigation SW, Maps' started by hacker7, Jul 7, 2018.

1. hacker7

hacker7 is a Trusted Warez Posterhacker7 @Shakrah Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild

Description: Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps offers high-end navigation experience with innovative features for your safety & comfort. Live traffic & police radar/speed camera warnings to find the fastest route and avoid traffic delays. Parking place suggestions with info about availability and price. Find cheapest gas based on your gas type. Tourist attractions & pedestrian navigation. Head-up Display (HUD) projects navigation onto the car’s windshield. Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.

[​IMG]

FEATURES:

• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
    • Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
    • Offline navigation without internet connection
    • Free map updates multiple times per year
    • Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
    • Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
    • Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
    • Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
    • Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
    • Find cheapest gas based on your gas type
    • Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
    • Speed Limit warnings on map
    • Fixed speed camera warnings
    • Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
    • Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
    • Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
    • Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
    • Millions of points of interest (POI)
    • Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
    • Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
    Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers

• Europe, Russia
    • North & South America
    • Africa
    • Asia & Middle East
    • Australia, New Zealand
    Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.

Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
    If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.

Note: Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.

WHAT’S NEW: v17.4.11

• we fixed 2 crashes – when sharing your location Glympse and when sygic was in background.
    • p.s.: fix for traffic and rerouting (uturns) will be little later
    INSTRUCTIONS:
    1. Uninstall the previous version and delete the folder Sygic if exist.
    1a. For Android < 4.4+ Unzip and copy Sygic folder (basefolder archive) to the root folder (internal storage or SD card)
    1b. For Android > 4.4+ Unzip and copy “Android”,”Maps”,”Res” from Sygic folder (basefolder archive) to Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/put here Android,Maps,Res (internal storage or SD card (create, if not exists)
    2. Use MapDownloader to download your region country.
    3a. For Android < 4.4+ Copy your downloaded maps to folder SDCard/Sygic/Maps/~put maps here~
    3b. For Android > 4.4+ Copy your downloaded maps to folder Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/Maps/~put maps here~
    4. Install Patched apk.
    5. Start app, skip email and Enjoy!

This app has no advertisements

Release Name: GPS.Navigation.&.Offline.Maps.Sygic.v17.4.11.Unlocked
    Size: 219.9 MB

Download:-
    Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]
    or
    Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

ENjoy!

2. Annix

Annix is a Trusted Warez PosterAnnix V.I.P. User V.I.P

can't believe i bought this for apple lol.

this app is a joke though, keeps crashing down

3. pa

papadrellbo Registered User

can somebody please give a more step by step instruction.

4. bl

blackrobot1100 Registered User

Yes, the existing instructions seem to be a standard mode seen all the time and everywhere that does not really describe what needs to be done - accurately following instructions results in a app that does not even load properly. A better version would be good.

1 I downloaded sygic to my PC together with the apk.

Transferred "Android”,”Res” and "Maps" to Android/data/com.sygic.aura/files/

2 Then go to the fone and ran the apk.

3 sygic starts and then tells me I have offline maps ready for use and then wants me to download the maps again. I select the map and then it downloads.

4 I then I get a "continue". It then sygic says 'get car connected navigation' with a "download now" or "later". I select download now and it takes me to google store to sygic car navigation and requests an install. So I do that and I get an "accept". It then sygic downloads yet again. 46.29 mbytes. It downloads the region maps and resources necessary to run sygic.

However, that seems to be all incorrect.

I then install the patched apk and run it but sygic shows a blank screen and when I goto Maps I get”You have no maps yet”

+ seems to download the maps again to the fone but they should already be there. So I stop that.

So I uninstall all sygic on my fone (included the car navigation) and start again.

This time in step 1, I put com. sygic aura/files/android, /maps, /res into the location where /com.google.android.videos is seen (that is, under /android/data). The folder is transferred to the fone at this correct(?) location.

I install and run the patched apk again.

The fone shows sygic with a message ‘do you want to install this application?’ – install. Fone shows installing. App installed. Done.

Sygic is then opened and sygic is seen with a welcome. ‘Enjoy your offline navigation in your pocket.’

But the app asks me to choose regions and shows a screen with all the states in my region ticked so all looks ok.

Hitting next shows a screen asking for name and email which I skip, as per instructions.

‘Your maps are offline always ready for use’.

and then the darn thing downloads something unknown (assumed to be the maps again), at the same time showing screens like “we’ll find you a parking spot” and a blue timeline continues. Obviously not what I want to see.

So perhaps the patched apk is the wrong one. Or crook.

So I install sygic.

I look at the android/data folder and find 531 files have been deposited there – so I delete all of them.

The process is restarted.

I transfer com.sysgic.aura/files etc to android/data - not in the phone memory but under the android dir.

I use a different apk – an earlier one and install that. The fone shows installing. Then app installed. Then I hitdone.

Then I run the app, sygic which says ‘welcome. please download a map for offlne use’ which is obviously wrong. Something in the how to instructions is wrong.

So

How is sygic installed – for those who did it how did you get it to install and run with the maps?

Looks like the mod has issues and will never work on some fones - have to wait for a fixed version

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2018