1. Account registrations are now closed.

Help mi Cross Dresser

Discussion in '3D Help Desk' started by Barbuchaa, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Ba

Barbuchaa Guest

Ahoj. Mohl by mi někdo vysvětlit kde dělám asi chybu při použití Cross Dresser. Kalhoty jsou ok, ale trika hlavně ramínka jsou strašné. Kdo to umí nemohl by mi poslat screen se správným uzpůsobením jako ukázku u trika - tílka? Nebo neznáte program v kterém by se to dělalo přesněji? Děkuji
    Hello. Could someone explain to me where I do about an error when using the Cross Dresser. Pants are ok, but the trick especially shoulders are terrible. Who knows I could not send the correct adaptation to the screen as a demonstration of T - shirts? Or you do not know which program should be made to more accurately? Thank you. :p

2. arkelxe

arkelxe Registered User

I think it could be fixed with dials in poser, or in ZBrush too. Saludos=Regards!

3. Loomy

Loomy is a Trusted Warez PosterLoomy V.I.P. User V.I.P

lol talk about necro post, but yes Crossdresser is the BEST/FASTEST method for converting up or down clothing. Just posted it in 3d section

4. An

AnonyRU #3 Halloween Winner 2010 V.I.P

for helping i will give also some suggestions : there are only two market leaders - Crossdresser and the Wardrobe Wizard. Both tools have very diffrent advantages and ...negative issues. First, both tools are "old" and since years not being updated. So both vendors did not have intention to correct mistakes in their tools. Crossdresser converts more "smooth" in the most cases and have the ability to add some special morphs. Shoes and Gloves are the proplem. And the shape from the V4 is in the chest area mostly not correct and needs lots of adjustments. In this case the WW works better. Otherwise shoes also are a disaster in WW. WW has another great problem. Some cloths shows not correct spherical falloff mistakes. WW isnt able to eleminate this. Therefor CrossD. does a better job. As told the CrossD. converts much, much faster. But by inject morphs it crashes often without any reason. Here would be an fixed version very appreciated. WW didnt crash, but cant convert to A4 correct.
    Conclusion : Some Cloths get better results with WW, some better with CrossD. So it will good you own both and experimentate. Or try in some cases convert at first for example V4 to V3 and then in the other tool V3 back to V4. The greatest shame by CrossD. is that you cant convert clothes from the same figure, ex. V4 to V4 for injecting morphs or what ever else. WW did this.
    hope helps a bit.
    Anony

5. Loomy

Loomy is a Trusted Warez PosterLoomy V.I.P. User V.I.P

Which model are you using - what are you converting from / to ? have u got screenshot or example of the item ?

The shoulders problem happens when converting to/from genesis usually.

lol didnt check the date...another necro post xD

Cant remember if i posted this or not, but i now have License for both Vicky 4 & Mike 4. (V4 used for genesis chars) if anyone wants them

6. An

AnonyRU #3 Halloween Winner 2010 V.I.P

two years later.....electronicle message tooks long times for answer. LoL
    well, i never convert anything to genesis, reason; i did not use DS4, hate the gui. so i can not say anything about clothing fits for genesis.
    i always convert from genesis to V4, so i can use the clothing in DS3. This isn´t easy. first you have to extract the geometry from genesis files. after you have to import the obj files into DS3 and convert them into a prop file. Therefore you can use crossdresser to convert the prop file into a V4 compatible character file. the shaping isn´t the same as V4 so you must experimentate with the Aiko realistic figure. mostly the results are good and could adjusted manually to fit the V4 figure. after you have to create a pose fit file. sound easy but needs training.
    Good luck
    Anony