1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it.

Intuit TurboTax 2017 Canada Edition French Version

Discussion in 'REQ > Applications / Software' started by Gena Cathoulos, Jan 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gena Cathoulos

Gena Cathoulos Registered User

Thank you to the members who posted the Canadian Edition. I have it and I use it too.
    But I would need the French version of it for completing the returns for French family members and friends.
    When I use the English edition, all the forms and notices of assesment come out in English
    Thanks in advance for your help :)

2. Markat

Markat is a Trusted Warez PosterMarkat P.I.T.A. Staff Member Administrator B4A Designer

I'm sorry, you have to be an active member with 50 likes to make requests. You are welcome to watch for the French version on the forum.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.