1. We are not accepting any new account registrations at this time - watch out for announcements on Discord.

is skidrowreloaded.com legit ?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by infoshare, Feb 12, 2019.

1. infoshare

infoshare Registered User

I downloaded subnautica below zero, but the setup.exe is very strange looking with no buttons to do anything, I wonder if skidrowreloaded.com is a legit site ?

Also I tried to post a comment, but it didn't get posted

Another question: any idea how to extract the Data.bin file ? WinRAR & 7zip didn't work

[​IMG]

2. omidsolo

omidsolo Making B4A Work 4U DEV Guild Reverser

Hey buddy,
    Move the mouse cursor around the form and see if you can resize it bigger, if not, try to set the compatibility High DPI settings.
    Anyway, Enable Check CRC.
    I can see the selected button, I have no idea if that is the default button also or not, if it is, just pressing enter will activate that, If not worked, try to press Tab button and Enter, next time double Tab and Enter, then triple Tab and Enter, go on until you catch the Extract/Install button.
    skidrowreloaded is safe, as long as I remember.
    I was downloading most of its games until around 3 years ago, when moved to Steam and removed all the pirate games...

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  3. Ya

Yakov Registered User

About 90% that everything is alright with crack

Try to just press Enter there, the default button must be "Start"

And you don`t have to extract bin file, it isn`t archive, it is BINary file, it is for program.