1. Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on our forum! - One person, one account. We have an automated detection system in place, you will be automatically banned or restricted with all Likes removed - no second chances!

JARVEE 2.0.1.9

Discussion in 'REQ > Applications / Software' started by Ziwi, Nov 18, 2018.

1. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

1. APPLICATION NAME

JARVEE 2.0.1.9

2. HOMEPAGE

https://jarvee.com/

3. DESCRIPTION

Instagram, Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Youtube Automation

From scheduling your posts to interacting with your fans and prospects, JARVEE will do all the tedious social media tasks for you with stellar precision and ingenuity.

It’s simply the best social media scheduler!

Other Tools
    • – Import content via RSS
    • – Publish only unique posts by using Spin Syntax
    • – Discover new content with advanced Scraping tools
    • – Your Image Posts will always appear as unique
    • Auto-hashtag keywords in your posts
    • – Growth metrics and statistics
    4. OS PLATFORM

JARVEE is a Windows software, therefore, you will need a computer running Windows. You may also use it on a virtual private server or dedicated server that is operating on a Windows environment.

• If you are planning to use it on your own computer, we recommend using Windows 7,8 or 10 OS.
    • Otherwise, on a Virtual Private Server (VPS) or Dedicated Server, we recommend using Windows Server 2012 or 2016 OS.
    For a more convenient solution and optimal performance, we suggest using JARVEE on a Windows VPS. This solution will enable you to run the software 24/7 without having your computer up and working all the time.

5. LANGUAGE

english only

6. DOWNLOAD LINKS

https://www.mediafire.com/file/aamcem2bujklhp7/Jarvee-Setup.msi

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0Bz0pVUxpeJdHdGpQbW9kSlZtRFE

https://my.pcloud.com/publink/show?code=XZYvbk7Zt3LJsVchzXhnj9VRwfeBlHnEPkOk

7. PROTECTION

[​IMG]

8. REGISTRATION METHOD

Personal credentials such as mail address and a password provided by the Editor's site when you register for trial period

TRIAL version ( FULL functions but for 5 days )

You just need to type your mail address on their site to get the trial codes and D/L link :

http://jarvee.com/get-now/

[​IMG]

9. LIMITATIONS

5 day trial. NO LIMITATIONS KNOWN...

10. COMMENTS

Sounds to be THE Social Medias Universal swiss Knife of the moment......Impossible to get a cracked version ( proof : "our" Great B4All has not it )

TONS OF THANKS for any Reverser helping on this stuff...... :)

willv, zoppotrump3 and JonArbuckle like this.
  2. JonArbuckle

JonArbuckle is a Trusted Warez PosterJonArbuckle the orange cat Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild Reverser

Please test and give feedback.

Optional: add jarvee.com to hosts file or block with firewall outgoing rule the server

A free account is still needed (I don't have much time today to patch the login)

EDIT: Link removed, not working proper

Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  3. Mavrick

Mavrick is a Trusted Warez PosterMavrick Registered User Reverser

@Ziwi Good effort filling out the request form. It makes life so much easier for the reversers
    :emoji_anim_thumbsup:

4. JonArbuckle

JonArbuckle is a Trusted Warez PosterJonArbuckle the orange cat Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild Reverser

Full agree, all important informations for reverser are given. And we don't have to look ourself for them.

Ziwi and Vietcode like this.
  5. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

Cheers to bro JonArbuckle for his "fix"....Will test it on next days......and thnx for kind words from all Reversers...

Anyway, i have simply followed the Right RULES, so, nothing extraordinary.

Helping You was / is Helping me :)

Regards

PS : just a little question to JonArbuckle, if you permit...You typed : "A free account is still needed (I don't have much time today to patch the login)...

"Does it mean i will need to create every 5-days a new account ?

...sorry for not clearly "seeing" how the crack will do the job .......BUT be sure i have NO DOUBT about Your SkilL....Lots of Examples of your Reverser Capacities in the reverser zone... :) Thnx again.....I don't want to be boring, i guess you have quite enough things to manage, beetween a Reverser / SuperMod /Dev Guild member and Real Life.....

6. JonArbuckle

no, only one account to login with.

Ziwi likes this.
  7. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

8. vanutama

vanutama Registered User

Wow
    This is GOLD!

9. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

Hi JonArbuckle.....

Tested the "fixed" DLL file, but program ERROR.....Returned to normal DLL, and OK.....I strongly guess the Fix will work only when my 5-day trial will be over.
    Still NOOB, at times..... :)

10. JonArbuckle

I think that I have to bypass the login at start. It doesn't start after trialtimeout. (nothing happens after starting jarvee after login in once in a clear vm)

11. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

Hi JonArbuckle :)

Thanx a lot for your time / energy spent to complete this CRACK....... :D

A lot of people will like it, too, sure....[MODE CONGRATS= ON]You are more famous than a ROCK STAR on this board :)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    CyberKnight likes this.
  12. vanutama

vanutama Registered User

Any update?

13. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

Bro JonArbuckle [​IMG] is probably cooking simultaneously several and various recipes in his Mega-Kitchen LOL

lonewolf000 likes this.
  14. JonArbuckle

Someone was working on v2.0.32 at tsrh, but I don't know if he'll publish it.

I'm waiting some days before I'll patch it myself if he doesn't release it.

CyberKnight and Ziwi like this.
  15. JonArbuckle

16. Challenger

Challenger is a Trusted Warez PosterChallenger Three Eyed Raven Staff Member Administrator DEV Guild Reverser

17. JonArbuckle

Strange, I tried with and without vpn. Got certificate error and after allowing it http 403 error

18. Challenger

Challenger is a Trusted Warez PosterChallenger Three Eyed Raven Staff Member Administrator DEV Guild Reverser

if you need a login etc. i can grab it for you.

EDIT: Details sent

JonArbuckle likes this.
  19. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User