1. Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on our forum! - One person, one account. We have an automated detection system in place, you will be automatically banned or restricted with all Likes removed - no second chances!

MAGAYO Lotto 5.6.1.10 ( latest version - November 6th, 2018 )

Discussion in 'REQ > Applications / Software' started by Ziwi, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

1. APPLICATION NAME

MAGAYO Lotto 5.6.1.10

2. HOMEPAGE

https://www.magayo.com

3. DESCRIPTION

Award-Winning Lottery Software
    We offer 2 different lottery software - magayo Lotto for Lotto and Powerball games and magayo Pick for Pick 3 and Pick 4 games.

Supported Lottery Games : 350+ Games in 75+ countries

Very Important : The lottery results for the supported games can be updated in magayo Lotto with a single click.

New lottery database
    If your lottery game is not listed, you can create a new lottery database and update the draw results manually in our Pro Edition.

Alternatively, you may also request to have the lottery game supported by providing us with the name and the rules of the game as well as the official website of the lottery game. We will then look into the possibility of providing support for the game.

4. OS PLATFORM

32-bit or 64-bit Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista

32-bit or 64-bit Java Version 8 and above

magayo Lotto requires Java 8 and above. Please read how to install Java properly here.

Windows XP is not supported because Java 8 is not supported in Windows XP. Microsoft has also stopped their support for Windows XP since April 2014.

5. LANGUAGE

Default : English ( magayo Lotto is also available in Spanish (Español), Portuguese (Portugués) and Simplified Chinese (简体中文). )

6. DOWNLOAD LINK

FREE Version : https://www.magayo.com/software/mlsetup.exe

PRO Version : Only available FROM the installed Free Version or from the site ( same link ) : https://sites.fastspring.com/magayo/checkout/magayolottoprosingleuserlicense

7. PROTECTION

[​IMG]

......Maybe Microsoft C++ Visual studio 2005

8. REGISTRATION METHOD

[​IMG]

You click a button to BUY your personal REGISTRATION Codes.
    For our Pro Edition users, there is no separate installation for magayo Lotto Pro Edition and you can also download magayo Lotto here.

After installing magayo Lotto, you simply need to register and activate the Pro features from the Settings function in magayo Lotto.

9. LIMITATIONS

Magayo.com Lotto and Pick software programs are free. They say there is no time limitation for it. Simply download the program – and it is available as an app for your smart phone.

Magayo Lotto Pro Edition has a one-time charge of US $38.99.
    It updates information on lotteries using all the latest information.

The big difference between the free version ( 4 lotteries ) and PRO ( 350lotteries+ ) is the amount of lottery games you can analyze.

The free version is limited to 4 lotteries – Lotto, Powerball, Toto and Thunderball.

10. COMMENTS

Frankly, already used and tested the FREE versions during some days. The possibility to download and play in the PRO version , ANY Lotto from 350 ones is AMAZING !!!

And when you can study which Win probabilities you get in some Lottos ( example : Sweden : 7 numbers from 31 numbers ) ......The possibilities are much much better than in the HUGE lottos ( Powerball is Big, sure, but very hard to win and expensive to play ).....

TONS of thanx for any help on this babe.....Something tells me it could be HARD.....but am Total NOOB , so, i wish to be wrong :)

Last edited: Nov 24, 2018
    Markat likes this.
  2. dn

dnvthv V.I.P. User V.I.P

No. I think. It's protected by Jar2exe. Many resource is extracted and couldn't correct the name.

3. rooster1

rooster1 Registered User Reverser

like @dnvthv said it is a lot of menial work to rename the class files.
    i dumped them and started working on it but got board of it quick.
    i have included the dumped files and the tool necessary to fix this and a swf file showing the process.
    if you want to do it then upload the renamed class files i will go further with this.

Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]
    pass == Board4All

Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    mudo453, Namir, alexgreis and 5 others like this.
  4. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

THANKS A LOT for your time / energy, bro......Will try to work on that with the tools you provided..... :)

5. rooster1

Probably easier just to spend the 38 bucks lol

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 17, 2018
    Ziwi, JonArbuckle and Markat like this.
  6. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

Yeah, but i have a better use for these 38 bucks , kind of some SSD storage unit.... :D

7. rooster1

@Namir i could have just unpacked it with winrar or 7zip myself

that wont work on a jar2exe program.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2019
    Alex Vogl and Markat like this.