1. We are not accepting any new account registrations at this time.

Movie Piracy as of June 2019 [Mini Guide]

Discussion in 'HTTP and FTP links' started by pushqrdx, Jun 7, 2019.

1. pushqrdx

pushqrdx Registered User

Streaming websites out there, all based on the same script with same crappy sources and popup ads, are either hit or miss and sometimes you spend a lot searching for reliable streams. This mini guide is for people who are lone soldiers, people who don't wanna spend money on real-debrid :). I will be periodically updating this with latest links so you don't waste your precious time finding them. if you have some secret go to place, please feel free to share it too.

Starter Pack: These are your friends.
    1. Poper Blocker + Adguard.
    2. seedr.cc - A very good torrent leech that gives you enough space, monthly traffic to leech to your hearts content. We both get an extra 500mb disk space if you register through this referral link. Do yourself a favor, register and give your referral link to somebody so you both benefit.
    3. Want a free VPN? Use Opera Browser. it has a free unlimited VPN built in that can be enabled with one click.​

The Fast Way
    1. watchepisodeseries.com - This one will rarely let you down on any TV Show/Series, definitely give it a shot first.
    2. ololo.to - Search Movie/Show Name S01E01 Where Season and Episode numbers are zero padded two numbers, ex: 01, 02, 03, etc
    3. watchmoviestream.me - You should've found what you're looking for so far but here's another good one.
    4. neocities.org - Godlike search engine, follow the pattern in step 2 to find google drive, open directories with (sometimes) whole seasons, 1080p content. This one is not just for movies you can find all sort of things with it.
    The Popcorn Way
    Head over to popcorntime.sh and download it - This is the original (legit) version of popcorn time, a torrent based streaming client. We will use it to get a magnet link for whatever movie/tv show we want then follow these steps to get direct/streamable link:
    1. Find the magnet icon screenshot and right click it. This'll copy the link to your clipboard.
    2. Head to seedr.cc/files, paste in that link, and you should have a direct link ready in minutes. i'll be doing one on how to stream from that if someone is interested.
    That's it, instead of a regular introductory post, i thought i'd better start with sharing something. Maybe some will find it useful.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2019
  2. R0

R0TTenF00L Registered User

Good stuff I really appreciate the info :) specially the neocities.org search engine, Thank you!

3. HunterVI

HunterVI Registered User

Thanks for the share

4. vanutama

vanutama Registered User

This is so great. Thanks
    What torrent downloader did you recommend?

5. pushqrdx

pushqrdx Registered User

On MacOS, I use Transmission, on Windows Deluge.

6. Ziwi

Ziwi Registered User

hello Pushqrdx !

and cheers for your post....Cool infos / links / stuff

7. pushqrdx

pushqrdx Registered User

Thanks!