1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it.

need help w/ the development of my beat em up game

Discussion in 'HelpDesk' started by scandy707, Jan 12, 2018.

1. scandy707

scandy707 Registered User

im working on a game in unity and i have most of the assets , "sprites, sounds, and theme" already i just need help with the development stage . i need a team of collaborators who share the same vision. the game is basic like final fight its a 2.5D platform beat em up staring MR T . basically you go around the mean streets of chicago and you beat up bad guys and throughout the game you collect parts of your gold chain that the bad guys stole from you and each Piece of your gold you collect your MR T gets stronger so once you have the full necklace wrist bands and rings, you become super T. its a real fun game idea using all the mr t sound clips and music and nostalgia from the 80s . mr t has not personally condoned using him in this game so i can almost guarantee we wont see any money generated for this project but if you are looking to hone your skills in unity and you like mr t then this project is perfect for you. so if you wanna jump on board or have some suggestions then this is the place to do it.o have some examples of the sprites i have made so you can get tan idea of what its gonna look like
    this is the puppet broken down into limbs [​IMG]
    the walking sprite sheet the kicking sprite sheet
    [​IMG] [​IMG] a box of mr t cereal that is used to regain your health meter [​IMG]

edcbabe likes this.
  2. scandy707

scandy707 Registered User