Need Unity3d Lead Developer

Discussion in 'Programming Services Available/Wanted' started by askyourb, Apr 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. askyourb

askyourb Registered User

I am looking to hire a developer for Unity3d, please don't waste either of our times if your a script kiddie, wont sign an NDA, etc. Pay will vary depending upon skills and provided work, as well as a contract giving you a portion of sales from our game. Brief concept of it is a 3d or 2d low poly game bringing back the Mafia/God Father/GTA to PC and mobile with a twist. We're adding a bunch of underworld features as well as regular jobs to do for the players, a good example is Stick RPG 2...You can go good, or bad, be a drug kingpin or a cop, choice is yours.

2. askyourb

askyourb Registered User

No one willing to get paid to help me? :( I'll even pay to get taught as long as its not Freelancer pricing xD

waffle, Carlos L and Markat like this.
  3. Prem1ium

Prem1ium Registered User

if you like, you can PM me your project info and your pricing, I will check with my team if they be able will help you... ;)

@askyourb

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
    waffle, Carlos L and Markat like this.
  4. wa

waffle Registered User

Yeah, I have worked on a large number of unity projects but would need some more details before I know if there is interest =)