1. Important Notice: ALWAYS login to your account using Board4all.biz - we do not own or run any other websites so please make sure you are connected to our official domain, and that you see the secure connection padlock before entering your login details.

Need Unity3d Lead Developer

Discussion in 'Programming Services Available/Wanted' started by askyourb, Apr 2, 2018.

Tags:
  1. askyourb

askyourb Registered User

I am looking to hire a developer for Unity3d, please don't waste either of our times if your a script kiddie, wont sign an NDA, etc. Pay will vary depending upon skills and provided work, as well as a contract giving you a portion of sales from our game. Brief concept of it is a 3d or 2d low poly game bringing back the Mafia/God Father/GTA to PC and mobile with a twist. We're adding a bunch of underworld features as well as regular jobs to do for the players, a good example is Stick RPG 2...You can go good, or bad, be a drug kingpin or a cop, choice is yours.

Markat likes this.
  2. askyourb

askyourb Registered User

No one willing to get paid to help me? :( I'll even pay to get taught as long as its not Freelancer pricing xD

Markat likes this.
  3. Prem1ium

Prem1ium Registered User

if you like, you can PM me your project info and your pricing, I will check with my team if they be able will help you... ;)

@askyourb

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2018
    Markat likes this.