New here, wish to share an asset or two but confused.

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Ludya, Dec 1, 2018.

1. Lu

Ludya Registered User

Hello,

as the title says, i'm new here and i may own one or two assets that i don't see shared around here, but i'm pretty new to how and where i should go to host assets package (mirrors sites ?) and i read that you need 50 likes prior to making a sharing post / thread ?

2. Challenger

Challenger is a Trusted Warez PosterChallenger Three Eyed Raven Staff Member Administrator DEV Guild Reverser

Thanks for joining and especially taking the time to ask first before posting - not many bother and make countless mistakes.

I think you may be a little confused so here is some basic info.
    • You do not need 50 likes to share something on the forum, you only need minimum 50 likes on your profile (50 members have liked content you have posted) to see content in the Developer and Reverser Official Releases sections.
    • Content you share should be uploaded to a host such as Mega.nz, then the link generated on Mega.nz is then shared on the forum wrapped around hide tags. The correct hide tags depends on the section you post, i.e. Developer and Reverser sections mentioned above requires you use the HTC hide tags, all other sections excluding the General sections use HTNX.
    [​IMG]
    :emoji_anim_cheerstoyou:

Sir.Dev.A.Lot likes this.
  3. Lu

Ludya Registered User

Oh; thank you for your guidance, i kind of forgot to answer even tho i read it, my bad.

Well, everyone needs to have the syndical minimum of good manners. Thank you for your help too.