1. Important Notice: ALWAYS login to your account using Board4all.biz - we do not own or run any other websites so please make sure you are connected to our official domain, and that you see the secure connection padlock before entering your login details.

no need anymore

Discussion in 'REQ > Others' started by Holunderbeere, May 7, 2018.

1. Holunderbeere

Holunderbeere Registered User

I am talking about the Baby patch for Finereader. You can find all over the net commends that it don't work but its coming from ru-board and normal that stuff is working. In nsaneforum kabino wrote this

[​IMG]
    but neither the patch nor this method wanted to work for me (and other users) and I started a deeper investigation

I used for this test
    Code:
    ABBYY_FineReader_14_Enterprise_Trial.exe

CRC32: BFD611BE
    MD5: C864C86EC85F0E93EEF15A4D23D1CC69
    SHA-1: FCE5EC7F06B58650ED121A93749C64B3B12B07BD

Installed FineReader.exe

CRC32: 7FDB6E5F
    MD5: 259614458E964C595900D69EBAA9C5D3
    SHA-1: 1996A405CA9D5A1CFB0DE69679E9477490E5601F
    and was wondering why kabino tells us that it is working on his computer and all over the net you can find postings that the patch don't work - there must be a reason | not all the users with problems are stupid / beginners etc. The only way to find the mistake is to proceed methodically. I installed Finereader another time in a clean Win 7 x64 VM and before copy the files from kabino I did a search for each filename in the Finereader folder (he told us that the files from the patch and normal a patch modifies one or more existing files) and I am nearly sure you will wonder

[​IMG]
    Not one of the files in the crack folder are present in the install folder. If there is no file present there is nothing that can be patched / replaced.

The only way to find out where the source for this confusion is, is to look inside the patch and find out what he is looking for and what he wants to patch.

https://multifilemirror.com/4eyaniox6rs1/ABBYY_FineReader_Crack_from_ru-board.rar.html

and that are the patched files from kabino https://multifilemirror.com/vcqt3gtzdsg4/iT19M8Tw.rar.html

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  2. Holunderbeere

Holunderbeere Registered User

I found a way that Abby works but the fix is incomplete - the screen reader is still in trail mode and asking for a license key

Nevertheless, I will stay with Abbyy 12 because the user interface has become much worse and you can not influence the image recognition