1. Important Notice: ALWAYS login to your account using Board4all.biz - we do not own or run any other websites so please make sure you are connected to our official domain, and that you see the secure connection padlock before entering your login details.

Recommending to open new thread for Xamarin development

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pikachu, Jan 7, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pikachu

Pikachu Registered User

Good day everyone

I would like if the admins open a new Group for Xamarin forms development which will allow the users to share some code and ideas or even to request a help.

From my side, I would like to share many codes and ideas which was a nightmare for me to solve it and even I can post code on github as samples

Also, This can be like a tutorials and help for the newbie in development

Hope this will get accepted by the admins

What is your opinion guys, Is it worthy or not ?

2. Markat

Markat is a Trusted Warez PosterMarkat P.I.T.A. Staff Member Administrator B4A Designer

We can see how many responses we get to your topic. It might be a good idea.

3. _peter_

_peter_ DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

4. Pikachu

Pikachu Registered User

Thank you peter for the post, but Imagine for example you want to build a custom Entry, or custom Picker or even a custom Grid, or even to make all controls for example orientation aware? this link will give you the solution directly? or you will spend more than hours searching and searching and to try outdated samples?

In my opinion, providing such groups will help the users especially if they are developers already and will give an opportunity to share some ideas.

Hope my reply cleared out why I am recommending to add such groups

5. spinz2112

spinz2112 Registered User

I like this idea. Admins - this could even be a sub forum in DotNet.

6. idem

idem is a Trusted Warez Posteridem V.I.P. User V.I.P DEV Guild Reverser

7. ramazan_t

ramazan_t is a Trusted Warez Posterramazan_t Honorary Member Honorary Member DEV Guild Translator

I think, a section that will remain empty as content.

There are not too many components or IDE tools for xamarin. There are no special components for xamarin except for 1-2 companies (Such as telerik,componentone)
    Xamarin components are generally offered in a package (Ultimate and / or enterprise editions) and these versions are already being shared on the DotNET section. Because Xamarin is part of .NET development.

For other subjects,
    In general, xamarin e-learning videos and books already exists in the DotNet/Certifications-ebooks section.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2018
    hacker7 and Challenger like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.