1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it.

Recommending to open new thread for Xamarin development

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Pikachu, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Pikachu

Pikachu Registered User

Good day everyone

I would like if the admins open a new Group for Xamarin forms development which will allow the users to share some code and ideas or even to request a help.

From my side, I would like to share many codes and ideas which was a nightmare for me to solve it and even I can post code on github as samples

Also, This can be like a tutorials and help for the newbie in development

Hope this will get accepted by the admins

What is your opinion guys, Is it worthy or not ?

2. Markat

Markat is a Trusted Warez PosterMarkat P.I.T.A. Staff Member Administrator B4A Designer

We can see how many responses we get to your topic. It might be a good idea.

3. _peter_

_peter_ DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

4. Pikachu

Pikachu Registered User

Thank you peter for the post, but Imagine for example you want to build a custom Entry, or custom Picker or even a custom Grid, or even to make all controls for example orientation aware? this link will give you the solution directly? or you will spend more than hours searching and searching and to try outdated samples?

In my opinion, providing such groups will help the users especially if they are developers already and will give an opportunity to share some ideas.

Hope my reply cleared out why I am recommending to add such groups