1. Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on our forum! - One person, one account. We have an automated detection system in place, you will be automatically banned or restricted with all Likes removed - no second chances!

Red-Gate SmartAssembly 6.13

Discussion in 'DotNet' started by Crackster47, Feb 4, 2019.

1. Cr

Crackster47 Registered User

Official Site: red-gate.com
    Installer: ftp://support.red-gate.com/patches/SmartAssembly/05Dec2018/SmartAssembly_6.13.3.1314.exe
    Patch Size: 4.92MB
    Medicine: Modified exe
    Credits: Crackster47

SmartAssembly is an obfuscator that helps protect your application against reverse-engineering or modification,
    by making it difficult for a third-party to access your source code.

With this crack there is no need to be offline and the custom exception webserver can be used (https://documentation.red-gate.com/.../setting-up-a-custom-web-server-for-reporting). Also this patch has full console functionality.
    Making this one of the only obfuscators with built in remote (including custom) exception reporting abilities.
    New cracks will be released for every (including beta) update.

This took a bit more time, new versions should follow faster.

Also note that this version should run significantly faster than the unmodified version (they are doing an excessive number of calls which have mostly been removed).

Edit: Breaks with some complex situations, problem found, hope to release v7 soon.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
    zjjhot, Ream mao, Anders2010 and 25 others like this.
  2. royal_art

royal_art Registered User

Just to confirm ... this software does not allow me to setup Software Registration System, right? Like 20 days trial version with ability to register the application with user name, reg key...

3. Cr

This doesn't, you're best bet is to develop saas software these days if possible at all.

The bitter truth is that any and all software will be broken if it's interesting enough.

royal_art likes this.
  4. Da

Dadelayer Registered User

It just makes it "harder" for someone to run your program through something like Reflector and see your raw source code.
    There are other tools that will add user reg and such, or you can do your own as well.
    Like Crackster47 said, if the program is interesting enough, it will be crack. Just look at the more bigger software like Photoshop and stuff, those companies are big, I'm sure they can afford a bigger programmer team but it still gets broken.

royal_art likes this.
  5. Cr

6. royal_art

I understand your point of view regarding the desktop applications and it's protection scenario. However, it still has its own benefits over SaaS and many Users still prefer to use Desktop Applications than third-party online applications.

The kind of solution that I'm looking for is...

1. Embed all required Assemblies in EXE
    2. Protect EXE and apply some license scheme

.Net Reactor works good for second point; but it does not have the feature to embed assemblies. ILMerge is a good tool from Microsoft to embed assemblies in EXE and create a stand-alone EXE; but this file fails to work when passed to .Net Reactor and apply Licensing scheme.

Any alternatives possible?

CyberKnight likes this.
  7. CyberKnight

CyberKnight is a Verified Warez PosterCyberKnight DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

You may wish to try this combination
    Tip
    [1] Crypto Obfuscator For .Net 2018 Ent Build 181108
    [2] CryptoLicensing For .Net 2018 Ent Build 180908
    https://www.board4all.biz/threads/c...et-2018-ent-build-181108.744775/#post-1384973

[2] Logic NP CryptoLicensing.dll assembly can be merged into output assembly [1].
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
    Ream mao, royal_art and fwhdannyster like this.
  8. Pw

Pwntje Registered User

.NET Reactor actually can embed assemblies but if you want those protected as well you'll need to run them through .NET Reactor first. So one additional step, not ideal but it works, let's hope eziriz will eventually add this as a one-click option, "protect & embed".

9. lonewolf000

lonewolf000 Registered User

Themida has that option.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2019
    CyberKnight likes this.
  10. royal_art

Really? I will need to check this out. I see no option to embed assemblies or select the assemblies to embed. Crypto Licensing sounds good and so Themida. However, the server side automation with .Net Reactor looks easier than any other solution. It integrates well with different payment gateways.

Pwntje and CyberKnight like this.
  11. royal_art

Somehow the Search of this Forum never works for me. Can someone please send me the link to Themida? I know we have this software here, but I'm not able to find it.

@Admin, please try searching for the same and let me know if the search works good for you.

12. CyberKnight

CyberKnight is a Verified Warez PosterCyberKnight DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

Is this it ?
    Code:
    WinLicense/Themida 2.4.6.30 x32+ x64 -Retail Licensed
    https://www.board4all.biz/threads/winlicense-themida-2-4-6-30-x32-x64-retail-licensed.702426/

royal_art and fwhdannyster like this.
  13. Pw

Pwntje Registered User

Yes, it's certainly possible, I don't remember a version of .NET Reactor that didn't have that, so it's a long, long time.

[​IMG]

CyberKnight likes this.
  14. royal_art

Oh great!! Thanks so much! I didn't notice that option and how bad is this on my part that I didn't even bother exploring it further. So good to have friends like you around... :)

Pwntje likes this.
  15. royal_art

Thanks so much for the link my friend. See the screenshot below... that's the search result for the word Themida.

[​IMG]

CyberKnight likes this.
  16. xang

xang DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

Themida is not .NET based application. Probably C++ or Delphi. Hence, it is in All Dev section not in DotNet.

17. royal_art

Yes, you're right. In fact, I noticed it was my error in performing Forum Search. "Search this forum only" option is selected by default which I didn't notice.

[​IMG]

I removed that option and performed search, and I could see the links...

[​IMG]

CyberKnight likes this.