1. Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on our forum! - One person, one account. We have an automated detection system in place, you will be automatically banned or restricted with all Likes removed - no second chances!

[REQ] TMS Data Modeler V3.3

Discussion in 'Requests' started by hotairballoon, Jan 11, 2019 at 12:51.

1. ho

hotairballoon Registered User

If someone has a crack on this TMS version, I would appreciate to see what it could be donne with this tool.

Thank you.

https://www.tmssoftware.com/site/tmsdm.asp

"TMS Data Modeler is the ultimate tool for modeling databases with an easy and simple interface. It provides powerful features you need, such as diagramming, reverse engineering, SQL script generation and version control. It keeps track of your changes and generates SQL scripts to update your database according to them. It has smooth integration with development tools like Delphi and C++Builder. And all of these features are accessible through a very pleasant user interface."

[​IMG]

mayconnemesis and yogiyang like this.
  2. MyRealName

MyRealName Registered User

I only have it uncracked (original), i like it a lot, especially because it can create the Aurelius entities for you. That is a lot of work if you do it manually.

mayconnemesis and hotairballoon like this.
  3. ho

Yes, I suppose and that's why I would like to try it on my own side to see how this implementation is done.
    What kind of native adapters are included now ?
    Is there a way to share your version ?

Thank you for your response.

mayconnemesis likes this.
  4. MyRealName

MyRealName Registered User

There is a free version to try some stuff out, but I think the database models are limited to 10 tables or so.
    The most important adapters are there, as far as I can see ... Firedac, dbexpress, unidac, sqlite, UIB, nexus, IBO, ado, fibplus (for some reason) etc.
    Aurelius itself also permits now to create entities through sqlite and I think MS SQL directly, without data modeler.

And I don't think the data modeler version can be shared and without a second original I can't check for a watermark either. But it isn't that expensive...

hotairballoon and mayconnemesis like this.
  5. ho

Yes, I already try the free version, but unfortunatly, it doesn't work on my actual huge database because free edition limitations.
    I know that it's not expensive as much as I can see.
    Anyway, thank you.

MyRealName likes this.