1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it. If you are thinking of joining to whine about content, we dont host anything whatsoever illegal so please don't bother wasting our time and yours.

{REQ}Viber,whatsapp,tango ... bulk sms sending

Discussion in 'Programming Services Available/Wanted' started by AhrimanSefid, Sep 18, 2014.

1. AhrimanSefid

AhrimanSefid Registered User

hi dear friends

I recently got an email that the company advertising about bulk SMS in communication software like Viber,whatsapp,tango,...

With a little research I found a Windows or Web application to work there

Anyone has any information about this?

This application:

Free or paid?

Designed by whom?

Where's made???

For the applications that are available?

Thank you.

barsashop likes this.
  2. senatormas

senatormas is a Trusted Warez Postersenatormas Registered User DEV Guild Reverser

Call this number On Viber or Phone +448703979711
    Tell him you are from B4A. Messaging is better than calling.
    Warm Regards

barsashop likes this.
  3. sa

sachinaut Registered User

Hi,

Point 1: If we say send message to a messaging application like viber, whatsapp etc. its not SMS and thus communication protocols are different. No service provides bulk sending to these apps as internal protocol by Viber, WhatsApp is not exposed neither they provide an API or SDK.

Point 2: If we need to bulk send SMS --- YESS -- there are many web based providers for which you've to buy subscription and look for its API to write small SMS sending application. In this case apps like Viber etc. will only read SMS if they've SMS client built in

Hope am good with this :)

barsashop likes this.
  4. Ju

Jun-Jin Registered User

guys,

I recently developed an messenger but i'm using HipChat services. Its free. I tried Viber, WhatApp and FB API but no luck. Can anyone suggest where to buy paid subscription in FB or WhatApp?

If you want to know HipChat please visit this site

regards,

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2017
    barsashop likes this.