RoadRash 2002 Full game (tested and working by me)!

Discussion in 'Games' started by Phi Anh, Dec 5, 2018.

1. Phi Anh

Phi Anh Registered User

Drive against 7 other players and race in different cities with a powerful motorcycle. This is an addictive game about speed on two wheels.

[​IMG]

Players will have the ability to choose between a broad range of protective gear which could boost rider skill and performance, and like in real life, the very best kit achieves the best outcomes. This racing game is an excellent classic.

Keep away from oil slicks as you might lose control for a number of seconds that’s enough for a crash. The game’s controls are really simple. Jump on a moto, select a track, and go. Racing game simulator always has a whole lot of fans. This motorcycle simulator includes the best riding physics. This game allows up to 8 players, including you.

Road Rash is licensed as freeware for Windows 32 bit and 64 bit operating system without restrictions. It is in driving category and is available to all software users as a free download.

Download RoadRash 2002 Full game for Windows XP

Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

How to play it on Windows XP?
    1. Download file.
    2. Extract file.
    3. Run file cr@ck.bat at the first time when we play.
    4. Enjoy!

Download RoadRash 2002 Full game for Windows 7, 8 and 10:

Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]
    How to play it on Windows 7, 8 and 10?
    1. Download file.
    2. Extract file.
    3. Run file setup.exe to install game.
    4. Go into "DirectDrawFix" folder, open DirectDrawFix.exe, Browse to installation folder of game, and then click Apply and finish!
    5. Enjoy!

If my link is dead, please comment here or send a messenger to me!

God bless you all!

BenMar, beegl, Uknow007 and 3 others like this.
  2. Phi Anh

Phi Anh Registered User

Sorry, I never play version on PS1 so I dont know what RoadRash 2002 on PS1 is! You can see the picture of this post, or see the video below, and you will know how it is!

Hope you always be happy!