1. Important Notice: ALWAYS login to your account using Board4all.biz - we do not own or run any other websites so please make sure you are connected to our official domain, and that you see the secure connection padlock before entering your login details.

The Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts for Google Chrome

Discussion in 'HTTP and FTP links' started by Pikachu, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Pikachu

Pikachu Registered User

I would like to share some useful shortcuts for the Chrome browser that will boost your browsing experience.

1. Open new tab

To open a new tab, hold Command and press T. For PC, hold Ctrl and press T.

[​IMG]

2. Close current tab

Never click that stupid little "x" to close tabs again. Instead, save time by holding Command and pressing W. For PC, hold Ctrl and press W.

[​IMG]

3. Reopen last tab closed

I hate when I close a tab, then realize crap, I still needed that info. I just hold Command and Shift, then press T to quickly recover it. For PC, hold Ctrl and Shift, then press T.

[​IMG]

4. View next tab

Instead of dragging my mouse to the top of the browser to click another tab, I rapidly move to the next tab by holding Command and Option, then pressing the right arrow key. For PC, hold Ctrl and press tab.

[​IMG]

5. View previous tab

Likewise, I can switch to the previous tab by holding Command and Option, then press the left arrow key. For PC, hold Ctrl and press 9.

[​IMG]

6. Switch to a specific tab (first eight tabs)

If I need to jump to a specific tab, I hold Command and select the appropriate number. For example, if I need to jump to the seventh tab open, I hold Command and press 7. If I need to jump back to the second tab open, I hold Command and press 2. For PC, it's the same action, just hold Ctrl instead of Command.

[​IMG]

7. Open hyperlinked text in a new tab

If I'm reading an article that has an intriguing hyperlink in it, I open it in a new tab by holding Command and clicking the link. Try it out here.

[​IMG]

8. Open hyperlinked text in a new window

Similarly, if I want to open a link in a new window, I hold Shift and click the link. Try it out here.

[​IMG]

9. Put cursor in search bar

I hate dragging my mouse to the search bar to type in a URL or Google something. Rather, I hold Command and press L to jump my cursor to the search bar.

[​IMG]

10. Erase current search

If I totally screw up a URL or Google search, I'll quickly start it over by holding Command pressing delete. For PC, hold Ctrl and press Backspace.

[​IMG]

You can find more important and useful shortcuts here

https://blog.hubspot.com/sales/chrome-keyboard-shortcuts

Hope this will help you

2. Markat

Markat is a Trusted Warez PosterMarkat P.I.T.A. Staff Member Administrator B4A Designer

Only warez, cracks, fixes go in hide tags. Also, this post belongs in http area.

3. Vietcode

Vietcode is a Trusted Warez PosterVietcode Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild Reverser Translator

Welcome to forum !
    Pay attention:
    1. Don't say Thanks or post useless things, hit Like button if you like the post
    2. New member: let read the rules of board and Beginner / Help Guidelines. Especially, New Posters Must Read will lead you to where can easily earn Likes that help you to see hidden assets
    Thank you !

hacker7 likes this.