1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it.

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss Audiobook

Discussion in 'Audiobooks' started by Lucaciu2, Aug 30, 2016.

1. Lu

Lucaciu2 Banned User Banned User

The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss (MP3)
    AudioBook | 2013 | Genre: Fantasy | English | MP3 96Kb | Length: 27 hrs and 51 mins | 1.12 GB

"My name is Kvothe. I have stolen princesses back from sleeping barrow kings. I have burned down the town of Trebon. I have spent the night with Felurian and left with both my sanity and my life. I was expelled from the University at a younger age than most people are allowed in. I tread paths by moonlight that others fear to speak of during the day. I have talked to God's, loved women and written songs that make the minstrels weep. You may have heard of me."

So begins a tale unequaled in fantasy literature - the story of a hero told in his own voice. It is a tale of sorrow, a tale of survival, a tale of one man's search for meaning in his universe, and how that search, and the indomitable will that drove it, gave birth to a legend.

Link :

Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

ulioto and Shadowsoul317 like this.