Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 3a CRACK

Discussion in 'All Applications (Win, Linux)' started by 0nl1n3, Sep 24, 2018.

1. 0n

0nl1n3 Registered User

Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5.0.1922 + Update 3a

New Veeam® Backup & Replication™ 9.5 helps you achieve Hyper-Availability for ALL your virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads. With a single console, you can manage fast, flexible and reliable backup, recovery and replication of all your applications and data.

Move faster, recover faster with more powerful backup and recovery
    Manage virtual, physical, and cloud-based workloads from a single consoleNEW

Fast, item-level recovery and eDiscovery for Microsoft Exchange, SharePoint and Active Directory

Transaction-level restore of Oracle databases and SQL Server databases

Lower RPOs and 50x faster backups with Backup from Storage Snapshots for the world’s leading storage providers

Fully-integrated, cloud-based DR, and fast, secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect through a service provider

Automatic recoverability testing of every backup and every replica, every time

Built-in WAN acceleration to get backups and replicas off site up to 50x faster than standard file copy

Unlimited Scale-out Backup Repository™, Direct Storage Access and built-in deduplication and compression

Disaster recovery with 1-click site failover and failback and little-to-no business interruptions

And much MORE

https://www.veeam.com/backup-replication-features.html

Some Features

Backup
    Save time and shorten your backup windows
    Veeam Backup & Replication provides fast and reliable backup for ALL workloads, giving you the ability to achieve shorter backup windows and reduce backup and storage costs.

Manage virtual, physical and cloud-based backups from the Veeam Backup & Replication console with built-in management for Veeam Agent for Linux and Veeam Agent for Microsoft WindowsNEW

Create application-consistent, image-level VM backups with advanced, application-aware processing

Lower RPOs and generate ultra-fast backups from storage snapshots for the world’s leading storage providers

Get data off site up to 50x faster with built-in WAN acceleration

Improve ROBO (remote office, branch office) backup and recoverywith ROBO enhancements for the Enterprise

Simplify management of your backup storage with unlimited Scale-out Backup Repository

Enable fast and secure cloud backup with Veeam Cloud Connect and end-to-end encryption securing data during backup, both in-flight and at rest

Automatically verify the recoverability of your data with SureBackup®

Back up directly from file-based (NFS) primary storage using Veeam’s Direct NFS Access

Decrease backup storage requirements and network traffic with built-in deduplication and compression

[​IMG]

Recovery
    Restore entire VMs, individual files and everything in between
    [​IMG]
    Veeam Backup & Replication delivers lightning-fast and reliable restores for individual files, entire VMs and application items, ensuring that you have confidence in virtually every recovery scenario to give you the ability to attain low RTOs.

Restore entire VMs in minutes with Instant VM Recovery®. Run any virtualized application on vSphere or Hyper-V directly from the latest backup, instead of making users wait while you provision storage, extract the backup and copy it to production. After restoration, you can use VMware Storage vMotion, Hyper-V Live Migration or Veeam’s exclusive Quick Migration to move VMs back to production storage.

In addition, you can:

Recover individual files effortlessly with Instant File-level Recovery

Quickly and easily restore Microsoft Exchange items with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Exchange

Recover Active Directory objects, entire containers, OUs and user accounts with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft Active Directory

Restore entire SharePoint sites and site collections, and return deleted items back into production with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SharePoint

Get fast transaction-level recoveries and point-in-time restores for Oracle databases with Veeam Explorer for Oracle, and for SQL Server databases with Veeam Explorer for Microsoft SQL Server

Quickly recover single files or entire VMs with Veeam Explorer for Storage Snapshots for the world’s leading storage providers

Maintain business continuity and Availability through on-demand DR in the cloud with Veeam Restore in Microsoft AzureNEW

System Requirements:

See detailed in this pdf

https://www.veeam.com/veeam_backup_9_5_release_notes_rn.pdf

Release Notes:

https://www.veeam.com/veeam_backup_9_5_whats_new_wn.pdf

https://www.veeam.com/veeam_backup_9_5_release_notes_rn.pdf

Downloads:

Software Direct Links:

B&R
    https://download5.veeam.com/VeeamBackup&Replication_9.5.0.1922.Update3a.iso

https://download5.veeam.com/VeeamBackup&Replication_9.5.0.1922.Update3a.zip

Veeam Agent for Windows 2.2.0.589
    http://download2.veeam.com/VeeamAgentWindows_2.2.0.589.zip

Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
  2. srg

srg Registered User

Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 3 is the latest version of Veeam.
    Veeam® Backup & Replication™ 9.5 helps you achieve Hyper-Availability for ALL your virtual, physical and cloud-based workloads. With a single console, you can manage fast, flexible and reliable backup, recovery and replication of all your applications and data.

Veeam Backup & Replication 9.5 Update 3a is the only version that support vsphere vcenter 6.7.

You can find pofile here and download iso from official site:
    Code:
    https://www.veeam.com/kb2646
    And you may download crack here:
    Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2018
  3. 0n

0nl1n3 Registered User

You dont need a license for veeam backup . Only for the enterprise manager.
    If for any reason it does you can download windows enabler and will bypass that

4. 0n

0nl1n3 Registered User

Yes it does, but you dont need to add lic to the agent. You only need the patched dll whenyou use the B&R
    Download the Veeam Agent For Windows 2.2.0.589 Full Version from the 1st post and then replace the DLL. The lic for the agent can be added on the the patched console. Then the agent will pull it from there. You only need to do that if you are backing up on a B&R otherwise can be installed as a standalone.

let me know if you need something

you didn't need to reinstall you just needed to patch the agent. You need to import the lic on the B&R console not on the agent it self

what version is the agent and the B&R.
    And to be clear. Where you able to add the lince to the B&R and then you get an error when you point the backup to the B&R repository or you have issues adding the agents lic to the B&R?

Is this how it looks?
    http://oi64.tinypic.com/dwp7ib.jpg

You should have 2 tabs. Install license. You also need to restart services after every patch

Thats why is not working. Did you try to install the lic there? This is where you need to add the agent license before you will point it to backup to B&R

You dont need the reg key. Did you follow all my instructions on the 1st post?
    I know that other users upload some solutions too. I have tested the solution i posted at 1st post. You need to replace the DLL for the B&R too, then it will accept the lic keys. If you downloaded a different patch then ask them for help. i am not sure how that works on their solution

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2018
  5. pa

papadrellbo Registered User

@0nl1n3

Thanks for your answer here.

Okay i would like to install the enterprise version from setup.
    Should i install at first the normal and after the enterprise version?

To said :

If for any reason it does you can download windows enabler and will bypass that

Where can i download that prog and how to use?

Please give me a short help again.

Thanks friend.

d0tc0m and sanghuynh like this.
  6. 0n

0nl1n3 Registered User

The installation file is one. When you license it will get the enterprise plus.
    What you mean enterprise version? maybe you mean the console?

testerke, CyberKnight and sanghuynh like this.
  7. 0n

0nl1n3 Registered User

@papadrellbo

Here is the lic for B&R Enterprise not Enterprise Plus.
    Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]

8. pa

papadrellbo Registered User

@
    0nl1n3

Thanks for your license.
    Can i install the software with this license? Should it work?

9. 0n

0nl1n3 Registered User

Yes you can, but why you do that? That lic is Enterprise. In the 1st post is Enterprise Plus

10. cy

cyberbot Registered User

Thank you for this great .dll files and explains.
    i am trying to install VEEAM ENTREPRISE MANAGER but it asking for the key. see pictures thank you

[​IMG]

https://pasteboard.co/HMhHSPw.png

also i have followed the steps .
    install the agent on the machine, replace the CInterop.VeeamLicense.dll on the target machine C:\Program Files\Veeam\Endpoint Backup
    thnak you for the great explination, i got it up and running.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 9, 2018 at 01:16
    0nl1n3 likes this.
  11. 0n

0nl1n3 Registered User

You can install it with out key. Just download the Windows enabler , and it will allow you to install it without a key.

Patch:
    UPLOAD.EE
    Hidden Content:
    [HIDDEN CONTENT]
    I havent test it for a while. Test and report. if this doesnt work let me know. I am busy next week, but i can test it and correct it the week after.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2018 at 05:34