1. Board4all.biz is a forum where members can share their knowledge and much more - why not become part of our wonderful community thats been around for over 15 years and create an account with us. We have one of the (if not the) best development sections on the internet, especially Delphi. If you have problems registering you can send an email to admin@board4all.biz and we will look into it.

What's a better way to create portable programs?

Discussion in 'SW Helpdesk' started by XiZiX, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Xi

XiZiX Registered User

For those that have created portable programs from regular programs, what additional software will allow me to easily create them?

I have all the Anthropics Technology software's that I legit purchased, including Portrait Pro v17, and BodyPro and I want to make portable copies since they only offer one computer licenses.

Thanks for any info or guides on how to do this.

2. dr

drunkenmyno Registered User

I would say if your coding Programs compile them as Static and all libarys should be inside your Application. Settings & Updates can be loaded over an Server Request..

3. Wonderman

Wonderman is a Trusted Warez PosterWonderman DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

Use Turbo Spoon formerly known as Xenocode software for creating portable apps from your applications.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
    XiZiX likes this.
  4. Er

ErRober Registered User

If you want to virtualize Windows applications, you can use Cameyo. It has a free version available for download through their company website.

dimsum likes this.