1. Duplicate accounts are absolutely forbidden on our forum! - One person, one account. We have an automated detection system in place, you will be automatically banned or restricted with all Likes removed - no second chances!

Why my posts and likes are deleted?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by EraseR72, Jan 5, 2019.

1. EraseR72

EraseR72 Registered User

Why my posts and likes are deleted? Please replay? Thanks!

2. Markat

Markat is a Trusted Warez PosterMarkat P.I.T.A. Staff Member Administrator B4A Designer DEV Guild Board4all Friend

From what I can see, you were posting ebooks from a free website. The rules state anything free, goes in free areas. Also, you must use file share server links for your download link. I hope this explains it. Please read the rules.

3. Challenger

Challenger is a Trusted Warez PosterChallenger Three Eyed Raven Staff Member Administrator DEV Guild Reverser

Indeed, your links were direct to a ebook website and not the required file hosts.

fwhdannyster likes this.
  4. EraseR72

EraseR72 Registered User

Ok thanks, but I have a one big tutorial on Unity 3D VR geme programming link on share server or magnet link, I think was www.fshare.vn ?

5. Challenger

Challenger is a Trusted Warez PosterChallenger Three Eyed Raven Staff Member Administrator DEV Guild Reverser

As long as its a file host and doesnt require members to register, i.e. they can download without the need to provide information that could identify them. Its important to clarify that we do not allow links that point to other forums or website, we only allow external file hosts.

Hope this helps

6. EraseR72

EraseR72 Registered User

What external file hosts server host you allow? Rapidshare, Mega.nz, simple torent, magnet links, where to read that rule? All links are direct and without login request.

7. JonArbuckle

JonArbuckle is a Trusted Warez PosterJonArbuckle the orange cat Staff Member Super Moderator DEV Guild Reverser

Follow all three links in my signature, you'll find all important things.

Don't hesitate to ask if you have questions :)

fwhdannyster likes this.
  8. EraseR72

EraseR72 Registered User

9. CyberKnight

CyberKnight is a Verified Warez PosterCyberKnight DEV Guild Member DEV Guild

fwhdannyster likes this.